Awareness Creates a Life Well Lived
Emotional intelligence stems from knowing and understanding your own emotions. This self awareness is a powerful tool you can use to attain and enjoy a rich and satisfying life. The Emotional Intelligence program will help you establish said awareness to promote foresight, critical thinking, and mental and emotional agility to help you reach your goals.
What to Expect
- Discover the breadth of the human make up to wholly engage the complete person, leading to the maximum expression of human potential.
- Create an awareness of the three drivers of a cohesive and powerful culture.
- Explore how to evaluate the four dimensions of your character so you can successfully self lead.
- Learn how to accurately read people and increase the quality of your interactions.
- Understand how to analyze a situation or task with laser precision in order to make appropriate decisions.
- Appreciate how bringing out your best self can make a difference in a variety of situations.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Videos, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Emotional Intelligence Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.
Cost Per Person
- $2000 (Corporate)
- $1700 (Non-Profit)
- $1500 (First Nations)
*Prices Subject to Change