Build a Healthy Organizational Ecosystem
Identify and mitigate issues that arise in your own workplace ecosystem by understanding the elements that exist within. Increased awareness and intelligence will help leaders build healthy ecosystems where their people can perform and thrive.
What to Expect
- Recognize the Organizational factors that affect the climate of a workplace and how these elements are inspired by the natural world.
- Create an awareness of the different types of Stressors and Immobilizers that can create a toxic workplace ecosystem.
- Explore the different types of Energizers and Igniters that provide oxygen to the workplace ecosystem.
- Understand the Performance Factors Model and use it to create harmony in your ecosystem in order to reach strategic business goals.
Book Your Complimentary
ESI Complimentary Consultation
30 min | Free
- 24 Instructional hours, including 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, White Papers, Pre and Post Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Ecosystemic Indicators Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules and all pre-work and post work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.