Effective Facilitation through Connection
A skilled Facilitator has the ability to bring people together and create an atmosphere that makes it possible for them to collaborate towards a common objective. Facilitators understand how to connect to their audience using a deep understanding of how to engage people and reading the room in order to guide the conversation.
What to Expect
- Discover the various aspects of the Learning Ecosystem and how to engage the Human Learner in a holistic manner.
- Create an awareness of the unique dynamics of the Adult Learner, how they influence Facilitation and how they may be leveraged by a Facilitator.
- Develop an understanding of how to enable effective knowledge transfer whilst making the experience transformational for participants.
- Explore the TKB Facilitation Model by considering the four different elements in the Facilitation space that require management, namely self, environment, task, and people management.
- Recognize the various tools that can be utilized to ensure effective Facilitation.
- Investigate the process of Teaming Facilitation and strengthening teams by using tools that reveal motivations for behaviour.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- 6 Instructor Led e-Learning Sessions (2 hours each)
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Facilitation Certification Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.