Stakeholders Influence Outcomes
Stakeholders are individuals, groups or organizations that have a significant interest in the outcomes of a business. Organizations often have several stakeholders, each with distinct levels of involvement and diverse, sometimes conflicting, interests and concerns. This means that stakeholder engagement is critical to the sustainability of an organization.
What to Expect
- Create an understanding of stakeholder engagement and its importance in any organization.
- Uncover the context of the Stakeholder Ecosystem and the elements that impact it.
- Recognize stakeholder groups (internal and external) and understand the impact of the stakeholder groups in the engagement process
- Apply the stakeholder engagement framework to a decision-making process
- Identify various stakeholder engagement techniques and best practice
- 24 Instructional Hours Total, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Stakeholder Engagement Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.