Access Funding with Effective Proposals
Grant applications can be complex and tricky to understand, but good writing skills can ensure that applicants articulate their needs clearly. This program is for individuals who need to navigate the application process and want to improve their chances of securing access to much-needed funding in order to improve their communities.
What to Expect
- Discover the various steps of the Needs Analysis process and why creating a Vision helps keep you on track.
- Create an awareness of the variety of grants available and how they might address the needs of your community.
- Develop an understanding of grant requirements, logistics and how to better establish a workflow and checklist structure when applying for grants.
- Explore the process of efficiently organizing information for grant proposals, as well as the tools required to write and format a written grant proposal.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
The Proposal Writing Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.