Principles of Effective Management
Effective management is a major driver of organizational success and depends. While effective management may appear unique within different organizations, good leaders have a few skills in common. This program introduces and explores these skills to equip leaders to manage their work and their teams in an effective way.
What to Expect
- Discover the fundamentals of business ethics and how to make ethical decisions in the workplace.
- Learn how to make the most of your presentations and how to connect with your audience.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of setting goals and the proven methods to achieving them.
- Explore how to manage your precious time by prioritizing tasks, mitigating procrastination, and coping with stress.
- Understand your role as a manager by exploring your expectations and the functions you are responsible for.
- Identify the strategies used to working with difficult people, such as understanding boundaries, developing assertiveness, and dealing with conflict.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
The Management Essentials Level 2 Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.