Principles of Self-Management
Self-leadership is the ability to identify and utilize your unique strengths to initiate, maintain, or sustain self-influencing behaviors in order to make decisions and set personal goals. This skill also allows leaders to manage their teams in a successful manner, because self-awareness enhances your ability to recognize and understand emotions in others.
What to Expect
- Discover the various elements that promote personal mastery, such as grounding, self management, and centering.
- Create an awareness of how your emotions, thoughts, speech, and behaviours affect your environment.
- Develop an understanding of your personal beliefs system, focusing on the interaction of actualizing and limiting beliefs.
- Explore how self confidence can promote your ability to influence, impact and inspire those around you.
- Understand your role within interpersonal relationships by contemplating the behaviors of attending, observing, and suspending.
- Identify the process of effective communication and the impact of questioning, listening, and responding with understanding.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
The Management Essentials Level 1 Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.