uKama Leadership Approach
This program is designed for leaders and organizations that are experiencing unprecedented pressure and wondering how to focus and keep moving the business forward. During times of volatility and uncertainty, leaders must rise to the challenge of taking care of themselves and their teams while experiencing immense pressures, tight deadlines and limited resources.
By the end of the program, participants will have the skillset and increased ability to be change leaders (psychology of change). Participants will be able to inspire, enroll and engage their teams to higher levels of performance.
- Boost your team engagement and performance utilizing the uKama Leadership Approach practiced through the Law of Connectedness which results in the 5S Factor: Strength/Smarts/Safety/Surplus/Significance
Developing Agility/Grit (Mental/Emotional/Physical)
- Learn the change agility tools and stress management tactics
The Leadership Ecosystem
- Discover the 4 dynamics that fuel change – Volatility/Uncertainty/Complexity/Ambiguity
Self Intelligence: Personal Mastery – Self Management
- TKB Self Awareness Model – Thoughts/Emotions/Speech/Behaviours
People Intelligence: Social Mastery – Relationship Management
- TKB Social Awareness Model for developing followership – Trust/Consistency/Caring/Hope
Situational Awareness: Task Mastery – Context Management
- Team Processes and Work Processes
Role Awareness Responsibility Mastery – Personal Brand Management
- How Do I Want to Show Up For Myself/For Others/For this Situation
Keys to Mobilizing Your Team
- 3 keys to develop ready now teams utilizing the TKB e3 Model – Engage/Empower/Enable
- 32 Instructional Hours
- 8 Instructor Led In Person Sessions
- 6 Instructor Led Virtual Live Sessions (2 hours each)
- 6 Instructor Led e-Learning Sessions (2 hours each)
- Content Activities, including an Action Learning Plan (up to 4 hours total)
- 1 Group Coaching Session (2 hours)
TKB Leadership Essentials L1 Certificate
The Leadership Essentials Program Level 1 is assessed as follows:
- Completion of all modules and all pre-and post-session requirements.
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (ALP).
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.