Improved Connection Leads to Enhanced Results
The capability to successfully help others meet their goals at the executive level demands a particular skillset that can take years to develop. The Executive Coaching program is for leaders who want to use their own strengths to touch lives and unlock potential in order to boost performance, achieve results, and provide fulfillment.
What to Expect
- Establish the Framework of Coaching and understand how you can create realities out of your beliefs.
- Create an awareness of the different types and mediums of coaching, thereby understanding your own coaching style.
- Explore the roles within the Coaching space and learn how to implement the e3 Coaching Model.
- Discover how to unleash your best self as a Coach and use your strengths to guarantee maximum impact.
- Understand the elements required for effective coaching, such as the Coaching Code of Conduct.
- Learn the skills to effectively obtain accurate and quality data in the coaching context, applying the four Leadership Dynamics that all executives face at any given time.
- 6 Month Duration, including 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, White Papers, Pre and Post Session Activities
- Guest Speakers
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Executive Coaching Level 3 Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules and all pre-work and post work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.