Effective Organizational Communication, if handled appropriately, can boost engagement, increase performance and lead to desirable business outcomes. Learn to successfully shift the behaviour of your teams, improve the quality of your decisions, and create impactful communication strategies.
What to Expect
- Understand how your organizational communication ecosystem is designed and the impact it has on teams.
- Learn how teams can make decisions that increase exceptional outcomes and preserve organizational coherence.
- Design communication plans that accelerate strategic business goals.
- Identify the appropriate communication tools and channels to match your unique message and audience.
- Establish the communication metrics that will ensure you stay on track and achieve success.
- Identify the type of conversation appropriate for every interaction and understand how it cultivates effective communication.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Communication Strategies Level 3 Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre-work and post work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.