Enhance Interpersonal Interactions
Inadequate communication skills can leave people frustrated in their personal relationships and cause organizations to relentlessly struggle with mediocre outcomes. The Communication Strategies Level 2 program will enable participants to identify and mitigate potential issues in interpersonal communication, as well as resolve disputes effectively in order to enjoy spending time with other people and increase productivity in the workplace.
What to Expect
- Establish how to express yourself clearly and confidently without using aggressive behaviour to get your point across or becoming incapacitated.
- Create an awareness of the five Conflict Modes and how they can be applied when dealing with people, regardless of their approach to conflict.
- Master how to diffuse volatile situations by understanding the triggers that aggravate others.
- Discover the strategies required to affect the actions, decisions and thinking of others to your benefit.
- Understand how to read non-verbal cues in order to uncover emotions and intent of others during interpersonal interactions.
- Recognize different emotions and understand the nuanced role they play in communication.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Communication Strategies Level 2 Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre-work and post work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.