Communication is a vital skill that influences all facets of life. From your professional life to your personal relationships, strong communication skills remove barriers that impede your interactions with others and increase your level of self confidence in communication. The Communication Strategies Level 1 program will arm you with the essentials to develop a deeper understanding of the key aspects of great communication.
What to Expect
- Establish communications essentials by exploring different methods, processes, and levels of communication.
- Create an awareness of the cultural context of communication by considering the impact of individual beliefs and value systems.
- Master three techniques for enriching interactions with anyone regardless of their personality.
- Discover the strategies that influence, impact, and inspire others and drive high performance.
- Build the framework required for mastering communication through conversations.
- Design your communication strategy based on the three approaches to expedite behaviour change.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Communication Strategies Level 1 Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre-work and post work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.