Adapt to Change
Change is a constant in life; be it personal or professional. Leaders who don’t know how to adapt to change will find it difficult to function and get to the results that they are looking for. Improve your ability to perform in a constantly shifting environment, learn how you can embrace change, and develop mental and emotional agility.
What to Expect
- Discover the 4 dynamics that fuel change, how these forces impact every organization, and mitigation strategies.
- Create an awareness of the impact of change on you and where you might be on the Change Curve to help you through turbulent seasons.
- Explore the 3 critical skills required to develop mental and emotional agility to achieve desired results despite the challenges brought on by change.
- Uncover the impact of Change Fatigue on your organization and how it has a direct correlation on engagement, performance, and outcomes.
- Understand the 3 most important drivers that accelerate execution during times of change and give teams the clarity and determination to perform.
- Develop the capability to think and operate generationally and cultivate a leadership culture using a proven system.
- 24 Instructional Hours, 6 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led)
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- Group and Individual Coaching Sessions
The Change Leadership Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules (24 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.