Build Insight and Foresight
Learn the principles that offer a competitive advantage in the ever-shifting market environment and develop the critical skills to maximize your capabilities as a leader. Master the four foundational anchors high performing leaders use, tap into your inner potential, and boost your resource-capacity and make meaningful contributions while experiencing fulfillment.
What to Expect (Level 1)
- Discover how what you believe can be a tether or an accelerator in your life.
- Learn how your environment affects your energy and how different types of environments create different energies.
- Develop a results delivery system that drives success.
- Explore mastery and stewardship of the four essential resources required for results-oriented performance.
What to Expect (Level 2)
- Understand how connection delivers more results than networking and how different people and power relationship impact you.
- Identify the difference between data, information, and knowledge and how and when to leverage each.
- Obtain directional clarity and design simple next steps to achieve tangible results.
- Learn how to boost engagement for yourself and others by understanding your purpose.
- Discover the secret to obtaining consistent results by channeling your organization’s energy and resources into a unified goal.
- Develop the awareness needed to advance your goals effortlessly.
- Discover how to increase performance levels for yourself and your team by focusing on gratitude.
- 80 Instructional Hours Total, 10 Live Virtual Sessions (Instructor Led) offered over 10 months
- Blended Learning: e-Learning, Pre- and Post-Session Activities
- 13.5 hours of Coaching
The B7 Leadership Program is assessed as follows:
- Completion of an Action Learning Plan (A.L.P.).
- Completion of all modules in Level 1 and 2 (80 instructional hours) and all pre- and post-work requirements.
- Transfer of Learning will be assessed based on our Competency Model that encompasses the knowledge and skills presented in the program.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to participants who meet all the above requirements.